Heavenly B&B and Self-Contained Cottage
Celestine House is perfect for a romantic, relaxing or food-lovers getaway. It offers a self-contained cottage, private studio, and traditional B&B suites, all with breathtaking hill top views. Centrally located for the Goldfields towns of Castlemaine (10mins) and Maldon (20mins) and the Spa Country towns of Daylesford and Hepburn Springs (15mins)
Great hospitality, attention to detail and commitment to your happiness
Celestine House is the ideal place for your special occasion whether it be a romantic getaway, birthday treat, family reunion, girl’s weekend, small wedding or simply a relaxing break in our clean country air. We can accommodate you, whether you are a single person, a couple, a small family, or a group of up to fourteen. Helping you accomplish your dreams for your special occasion is our pleasure.
Take the journey to Guildford and Celestine House, breathe in the fresh air, let yourself be pampered, experience peace and space. Take your leave, rejuvenated and on top of the world.
This is a place to relax!
Your hosts Chris and Teresa are committed to giving you a great escape, a place to really relax.
You may prefer to just sit and…
- Watch the wedge-tailed eagles serenely soar over the Loddon Valley below.
- Drink champagne on the verandah as you watch a breathtaking sunset.
- Feel completely surrounded by the stars, so close you can almost touch them.
- Listen to the native birds, or just get lost in your daydreams.
- In the spa and feel the bubbles tingle your skin and relax every muscle.
- In front of the fire and snuggle up to someone special.
- Down to a heavenly dinner, lovingly prepared by our experienced chef.
- Over a fresh cuppa, and browse the weekend magazines or morning papers.
- And re-energise with nature.
Or, if you are feeling adventurous, there are many things to do at your fingertips.
You may wish to wander through the antique shops, sample coffee and cakes at a cafe, view local artwork at the galleries, indulge in a massage or facial, taste the mineral spring waters, horse ride or roam through forest tracks, delve into the depths of a goldmine, browse through a craft shop or seek treasures at the Sunday Market just to name a few!